Monday, June 14, 2010

water supply.

Just a typical day in the life of our water supply. Yes, the lack of air-conditioned common spaces means we gchat each other from 5 feet away:

Emily:
my water isnt working....
me: mine either.
also when it does work, my sink has been leaking like crazy
Emily: its like its turned off or something
really?
me: we need a plumber up in here.
Emily: nothing is working for me
fo sho
that is one thing i literally no nothing about
me: yeah same here
plus we don't have a lot of tools on hand
Emily: not much i can do with my bare hands
Sent at 9:44 PM on Monday
me: well we could collect some rain water
and boil it in a hot water heater
and shower in it
sound good?
Emily: bird bath
wait
i can hear something
me: me too
wowww
it's coming back
Emily: hmm its gurgling
not quite there yet
me: i think we should name our water supply
he's like a grumbly old man
who doesn't like being woken up
Emily: its like that fairy tale jack and the beanstalk
its that giant
the grumbling is him snoring
me: damnit giant!
wake up! i needa shower!
Sent at 9:47 PM on Monday
Emily: im sweaty from climbing the beanstalk
Sent at 9:49 PM on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment